If the Product(s) you purchased is faulty (that is, the Products are faulty, do not appear or function as advertised), you should inform us by writing to email@example.com within 14 days upon receiving the Product(s).
If we agree that the Product(s) that you purchased is indeed faulty, you shall ship/delivery the Product(s) to us in the same way as we ship/deliver to you at the cost of standard shipping.
If we determine that the Product(s) you purchased is faulty, we shall process the refund within 14 days from the date of our determination, the same way you originally paid for the Product(s) plus an amount equal to their delivery costs using the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you chose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
If you received any promotional or other discount when you paid, any refund will only reflect the amount you actually paid.
The above provisions do not affect your statutory rights.
Right of withdrawal (Return Policy): Cooling off period-Cancelling your order after payment (on-line purchase):
When you purchase a Product from DT Store, you shall have the right to withdraw from such contract without giving reasons within 14 days upon receiving the Product purchased.
Instructions on withdrawal
If you wish to withdraw from a contract and return the Product to us within 14 days upon receiving the Product purchased, you must complete the following model withdrawal form, including the details set out below:
- To Alemannenstraße 20, 85095 Denkendorf, Germany,
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we* herewith inform you that, in respect of our contract regarding the sale of the following products: [description of the product]
- I/we* exercise our right of withdrawal.
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
To attach: Original sales confirmation received after purchase and the delivery note showing the date of delivery at the above address.
(*) Delete or provide supplementary information as applicable.
Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Product(s) back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product(s) back to us. We will process the refund the same way you originally paid for the Product(s) plus an amount equal to their delivery costs using the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you chose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option. If you only cancel and return part of your total Order, the delivery costs will not be refunded.
Returned Products will be inspected upon arrival before a refund is processed. If for whatever reason, we refund you the price paid prior to us being able to inspect the Product(s) returned and later discovered that the Product(s) returned are not of unused or unworn condition, you shall pay us an appropriate amount as compensation. The costs of delivering the returning Product(s) to us shall be borne by you. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Product(s) returned due to any mishandling by you and/or other third party, other than our courier. We will process the refund the same way you originally paid for the Product(s) plus an amount equal to their delivery costs using the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you chose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
If you received any promotional or other discount when you paid for the Product(s), any refund will only reflect the amount you actually paid.
Condition for us to process any return:
- For any eligible return, you must take reasonable care of the Product(s) while in your possession. Items should be returned with the original branded Product packaging and tags and labels still attached, and the Product(s) must be in an unused and unworn condition.
- You should not return the Product(s) if (in our discretion) they have been damaged because of fair wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage (by you and/or a third party other than our couriers), negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the Product(s) without manufacturer approval.
- If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may refuse to refund to you and/or may have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the Product(s), up to the price of the Product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- However, the above does not apply to sales items nor does it apply to any goods that we have made or customised specifically for you or are not normally stocked and have been ordered specifically for you.
- If the Product(s) have not been despatched by us at the time you cancel a Contract, we will process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the email we sent to you confirming that we have received and are processing your cancellation request.
- All refunds are made using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product(s), unless agreed otherwise.
- The above provisions do not affect your statutory rights.
Other ancillary provisions:
Intellectual property rights
By placing the Order, you acknowledge that we are the owners of all intellectual property rights in the Product(s).
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
No such right to revoke exists for you under the following circumstances:
if you are not a consumer as defined under section 13 BGB (Civil Code), which states that a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to its commercial nor to its independent professional activity.
if goods have been custom built or assembled to your specifications, and/or any single parts can only be separated with disproportional efforts or with significant adverse effects on function or condition of the parts.
Product Information and Description
Any descriptions, specifications, drawings, photographs or content of the Products on the DT Store is for reference only. Although we take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of information showing on our website, the details (such as colour, pattern and texture, etc.) of the actual Product(s) might be different from what appears on your computer which are subject to your computer and/or monitor’s configuration and specification.
You should take appropriate care when using the Product(s) (and should ensure that you carefully read and comply with any instructions or use parameters as specified by the applicable manufacturer of the Product(s).
Retention of title
The Product(s) shall remain to be the property of DT Store until full payment.
Warranty for defects and liability
- Notwithstanding the following, the statutory warranty conditions shall apply.The warranty period is 2 years and commences upon handing over the Product(s). If a Product is proved to be defective and that this defect was already present at the time of purchase (i.e., upon handing over the Product), we shall either repair the existing defective Product or replace it with a non-defective one, in which case we may request you to send back the defective product and the relevant delivery costs shall be borne by us.
- Unless otherwise stated below, any further claims are excluded, irrespective of which cause of action in law. DT Store shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages resulting from loss of use, loss of profits, interruption or loss of business, lost goodwill, lost revenue and lost opportunity) arising out of the defects of the Product(s) supplied. To the extent to which the liability of DT Store is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to personal liability of employees, agents and vicarious agents.
- The above limitation of liability shall not apply if the cause for the loss is based on intent or gross negligence or if injury of life, body, or health is involved. Also, the limitation of liability shall not apply if your raise claims based on §1, §4Produkthaftungsgesetz (product liability act). Furthermore, the limitation of liability shall not apply at breach of a significant contractual duty.
The entire legal relation between you and DT STORE is based on the German law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded.